Presentation Done
I presented my presentation to the class
I think it went really well
What I noticed about myself
I tell the truth and nothing but the truth, even if I wanna lie I cannot. I will talk and talk and talk about anything that comes into my head. It is kinda funny and good, I tell the truth but I tend to over narrative everything
Speed speaking. I was super fast at talking I told myself to slowdown and was still to fast. But in this case it was OK because I had a lot to go through
Added information. I had forgotten to put an important Background art I did in the presentation. To still get the grade and show the doing the work, I printed it out on an A3 and showed the class in person. I think it worked out well and increased the interaction between myself and the classmates
I had a timer. I had my phone timing me as I talked so I would know if I need to speed up or slow down. My time was 7:39. I was really proud of myself
The feedback I got was not very much. This is a good sign, it means I did well they cannot think of much to say. I was asked if I was wanted to use all the different techniques and combine them into one project and I explained that I did not have time to do so and it would have been a cool idea to go for but, again, I didn't have the time. I also said that I will be using these techniques in different ways to better my work for further works
I am glad to have it done, I am another step to concurring my stage fright once and for all! I had such bad sweets again ha ha, i had to take a real good shower to fit it.

Comments
Post a Comment